Blackwall Tunnel Northern Approach Road (A12)
Working with Transport for London, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, the University of East London we put together a project feasibility report on a number of small scale enhancement projects along the A12 which would improve the nearby residents’ quality of life by:
- Improving the physical connections between communities;
- Delivering short, medium and long term health benefits to those living and working in the local area;
- Improve the context of, and prospects for, new development;
- Reduce localised flooding;
- Create biodiversity corridors; and,
- Alleviate the impact of the noise and air pollution that blights the lives of residents.
We continue to work with our partners to project manage the delivery of the projects identified.